This fabulous 5-bedroom/4.5-bathroom Tudor is located on a quiet dead-end street just 3 blocks from the East Falls Church Metro and one-half mile from Westover.
This 4,000 square-foot home in sought-after Highland Park was completely remodeled in 2016 by Winn Design + Build, winning them the Contractor of the Year Award.
The main level provides a clean-lined kitchen with granite counters, large breakfast bar, full-size Sub-Zero fridge, Wolf 6-burner gas range and second Wolf wall oven; family room with linear gas fireplace and open floorplan to the kitchen; large dining room and a playroom/office.
The upper-level features 4 bedrooms, including the primary bedroom suite, two additional baths and laundry center. The lower level offers a recreation room with a gorgeous full bar and kitchenette with granite counters, glass cabinet doors, refrigerator, dishwasher, dual beer taps, and built-in wine storage. There’s also a gym with floor-to-ceiling mirrors, a fifth bedroom and fourth full bath, and loads of additional storage space.
A beautiful heated, full-size, saltwater pool with Mountain Loch design and a large patio complete the picture.
This home has been lovingly cared for by its owners and is ready for you to make it your own.
Featured in Home and Design magazine and in Houzz! More info and photos can be found here:
Details and Information
- Cherry shaker cabinets with pull-out drawers
- Bianco Antico granite counters
- Beautiful crystal glass mosaic backsplash
- Huge breakfast bar with elegant pendant lighting and seating for four
- Convenient under-cabinet microwave
- Wolf 6-burner gas range and additional Wolf 30” wall oven
- Full size 48” side by side Sub-Zero refrigerator with custom cherry panels to match cabinets
- 3 appliance garages
- Open floorplan to kitchen
- Linear gas fireplace with wooden white honed-ceramic tile surround, ceramic glass viewing area and remote control
- Elegant dining room with contemporary chandelier
- Windows that flood the room with light
- Fantastic versatile room – perfect for a playroom or main level office!
- Silestone Lyra countertop with dual sinks and shaker style vanity
- Intricate mosaic tile in the shower
- Separate soaking tub
Three additional bedrooms, including one bedroom with a huge walk-in storage space
Two additional baths with Silestone Lyra and granite countertops with shaker style vanities
- Awesome recreation room featuring a gorgeous full bar with granite counters, frosted glass cabinet doors, refrigerator, dishwasher, dual beer taps, and built-in wine storage
- Gym with floor-to-ceiling mirrors and EcoFitness interlocking tile rubber floor
- Vinyl plank flooring in rec room, bar area, and bedroom
- Fifth bedroom with loads of storage space
- Fourth full bath with ceramic tile flooring and elegant accent tile in the shower
- Extra standalone freezer
- Walkout to pool and patio from both the recreation room and gym
- Large (20’ x 40’), heated, saltwater pool with Mountain Loch design and diving board at the 8’ deep end
- Large patio around the pool - perfect for entertaining!
- Standalone enclosed storage unit for pool equipment
- Side patio conveniently accessed from the main level, perfect for grilling
- 1-car garage with electric car charger
- Brick, Hardie® Plank, and cedar shingle siding
- Auto sprinkler system throughout the front and back yards
- Huge extra storage room accessed from the back patio
- Oak hardwood floors throughout the main and upper levels
- Family room, dining room, kitchen, lower level, and master bedroom all wired for Sonos
- Custom window treatments throughout the home
- Pull-down attic with partial storage
- School pyramid: Tuckahoe Elementary, Swanson Middle, Yorktown High School
- Taxes in 2021: $11,560
Location, Location, Location!
- 3 blocks to EFC Metro
- Half-mile to Westover with its Sunday’s Farmers Market, J.W.Ayers Variety & Hardware, Lebanese Taverna, Lost Dog Café, The Italian Store, Westover Beer Garden and Westover Branch Library
- Two large parks are located about a half-mile away:
- Benjamin Banneker Park – an 11-acre park featuring trails, picnic areas with grills, a playground, play field and dog park
- Tuckahoe Park – a 12-acre park with a garden, amphitheater, trails, sports fields, tennis courts and a playground
- 5-minute drive to Falls Church and Brown’s Hardware, Clare & Don’s Beach shack, Dogwood Tavern, Harris Teeter, Ireland’s Four Provinces, Northside Social, Rare Bird Coffee Roasters and The State Theatre
- 5-minute walk from the W&OD Trail, a 45-mile-long paved trail that runs from Shirlington to Purcellville, VA
- Many bus routes nearby, including buses to downtown D.C. and Merrifield just a 2-minute walk away